http://www.mengraikilns.co.th/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=332632
We went to the Mengrai Kilns store today. It was great to see good ceramics, especially since I will be teaching it in less than a month. I bought a few items and it only came to less than $20. They gave me a 10% discount. I'm not sure why, i had told them that i am an art teacher so maybe that is why. Or maybe we just looked poor and needed the discount. After that we went to lunch and then had a long nap. That is because we are trying to stay up "late" to watch a Thai boxing show and a Ladyboy show (drag), which doesn't start until later tonight.
All is well, almost time for me to come home. Tomorrow we are taking a jewelry making class.
kate
We went to the Mengrai Kilns store today. It was great to see good ceramics, especially since I will be teaching it in less than a month. I bought a few items and it only came to less than $20. They gave me a 10% discount. I'm not sure why, i had told them that i am an art teacher so maybe that is why. Or maybe we just looked poor and needed the discount. After that we went to lunch and then had a long nap. That is because we are trying to stay up "late" to watch a Thai boxing show and a Ladyboy show (drag), which doesn't start until later tonight.
All is well, almost time for me to come home. Tomorrow we are taking a jewelry making class.
kate
No comments:
Post a Comment