Because there is no ladyboy cabaret show. We tried our hardest to find one. But when we got there they told us it had been closed for 2 years.
I guess we will have to wait until Bangkok to see one.
Today we made rings at Nova jewelry workshop. It wasn't easy but we both sawed and sanded and sanded and sanded and buffed our little hearts out until the process was done.
I really like mine, it looks like bamboo to me, and Megan's is a wave shape, with part sandblasted. She did an extra step and hers was definitely a harder process.
Tomorrow we don't have any plans. Our last full day in Chiang Mai. There is a sunday night market on our street, so that should be fun. They have soooo many little markets here.
I guess we will have to wait until Bangkok to see one.
Today we made rings at Nova jewelry workshop. It wasn't easy but we both sawed and sanded and sanded and sanded and buffed our little hearts out until the process was done.
I really like mine, it looks like bamboo to me, and Megan's is a wave shape, with part sandblasted. She did an extra step and hers was definitely a harder process.
Tomorrow we don't have any plans. Our last full day in Chiang Mai. There is a sunday night market on our street, so that should be fun. They have soooo many little markets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment