Today Megan and I had our cooking lesson. They picked us up at our guest house in a back of a truck, that is how most people travel here. We went to the market to learn about the types of food we would be using. Then to the cooking school, in this man's house. It was wonderful. We cooked all my favorite dishes and some new ones that i have started to like, such as papaya salad and mangos with sticky rice.
Now we are so full we don't know what to do with ourselves.
I think tonight I'm getting a full Thai massage. They do the pressure points, so it isn't really relaxing like a Swedish massage.
Below is a link to more pictures.
http://picasaweb.google.com/katetheskate/ChiangMai?authkey=97-r_e5b640
I am loving it here. On Friday we are going to go to a class all day to make jewelry.
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment