We woke up early today to call some people on the internet, skype. Then had breakfast and are emailing again.
Yesterday after the cooking class it started to downpour. I haven't seen this type of rain very often in the US. Once in D.C. but not in Seattle. It was curtains of rain. Megan and I had left our newly bought umbrellas at the guest house that we are staying at. So we ran back in the rain and our flip flops. When we got back i felt clean enough not to take my evening shower.
Travel tip: Whether in Thailand or Europe, bring an umbrella, they are useful for the rain and the sun.
Last night I almost finished the book i am reading, the Kite Runner. I love it. It has been 4 years since i started the book. I rarely finish books anyway. The stories just don't grab my attention enough to spend the time finishing them. But this book is great. If you haven't read it, go out and get it today.
Today we are going on a walk and then to the "Monk Chat" where we can talk to a monk.
See you all soon.
Kate
Yesterday after the cooking class it started to downpour. I haven't seen this type of rain very often in the US. Once in D.C. but not in Seattle. It was curtains of rain. Megan and I had left our newly bought umbrellas at the guest house that we are staying at. So we ran back in the rain and our flip flops. When we got back i felt clean enough not to take my evening shower.
Travel tip: Whether in Thailand or Europe, bring an umbrella, they are useful for the rain and the sun.
Last night I almost finished the book i am reading, the Kite Runner. I love it. It has been 4 years since i started the book. I rarely finish books anyway. The stories just don't grab my attention enough to spend the time finishing them. But this book is great. If you haven't read it, go out and get it today.
Today we are going on a walk and then to the "Monk Chat" where we can talk to a monk.
See you all soon.
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment