Thursday, July 23, 2009

back to school in NZ style

Hello Everyone,
Today we are at a New Zealand high school. Here they call grades 9-13 college instead of high school. I am going to get to look around the school while the students go to 2 class periods with the students. Last night we arrived here and were given our homestay families. I am staying with a fibers teacher, her husband who is also a teacher and her 3 boys with a small fox terriernamed "Tess". So far it has been a wonderful time with them. We had dinner and played some card games and I went to bed early because yesterday morning we woke up at 3 am to get to the airport on time to catch our flight here.
School is just about to start so I'm going to get off, but since Internet is more plentiful here than in Fiji, i should be able to write more.
Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...