Hey Kate! Looks like you are having awesome traveling adventures since leaving Woodring--seems sooo long ago!
When you get back in town, give me a call--would love to catch up!
I am still running/biking and of course, enjoying spending time with our adorable granddaughters. I have picked up some more challenges at work this year and that has been good too.
Have fun (I'm sure you are!) and hope to hear from you soon.
1 comment:
Hey Kate! Looks like you are having awesome traveling adventures since leaving Woodring--seems sooo long ago!
When you get back in town, give me a call--would love to catch up!
I am still running/biking and of course, enjoying spending time with our adorable granddaughters. I have picked up some more challenges at work this year and that has been good too.
Have fun (I'm sure you are!) and hope to hear from you soon.
Joanie
Post a Comment