Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Food of NZ

Kia Ore from Auckland-

I've also had a few interesting things that are purely NZ:
  • Crunchy Bars (like Violet Crumble but better)
  • Pavlova-a desert
  • Pineapple Lumps- Pineapple flavored Charleston Chews.
  • Moro bars-like mars bars
  • L&P- a lemon flavored drink like sprite and ginger ale mixed---amazing!
  • Lamb-they eat lots of lamb, there is 10 sheep per person here. I don't care for it, but I keep that to myself.
  • Yellow Kiwi-like the green kind, but better.
Hmm, that is all I can think of now, i've got a list in my room.

Kate

PS-MOM- We drove through Matamata which is where they filmed the hobbit houses for Lord of the Rings. Everything else was filmed in the S. Island.

1 comment:

megan said...

Did they still have hobbit houses there???? I always wanted to go in one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...